The bad news: the bus's engine blew. (Rather spectacularly, according to Robb).
The good news: The entire vehicle is a collector's item, so we can still get something for it.
Also, Robb's six week break starts Friday, so it makes only having one car a little easier.
Oh, the joys of vehicle shopping - we meet again!
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blessed
We live in an old house that has settled unevenly over the years. As a result, some windows and doors stick while others are difficult to ke...
-
Well, we've finally got some news. Thursday morning at 7:30 I was fixing my breakfast when a loud knock called me to the door. I opened ...
-
For the last five days bedtime has gone quite well, and I really have to give kudos to Robb for this one. While I did suggest that we make a...
-
In the last two months my hair has gone from this: To this: To this (whoops!): To this (taken today): I actua...
1 comment:
That is so sad. That is a beautiful bus. Good luck finding a new vehicle.
Post a Comment