Student: "That's because fat vacuums can't fit in little spaces. And then you have to use the tube. Or a kindergartener or first grader."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blessed
We live in an old house that has settled unevenly over the years. As a result, some windows and doors stick while others are difficult to ke...
-
Well, we've finally got some news. Thursday morning at 7:30 I was fixing my breakfast when a loud knock called me to the door. I opened ...
-
In the last two months my hair has gone from this: To this: To this (whoops!): To this (taken today): I actua...
-
For the last five days bedtime has gone quite well, and I really have to give kudos to Robb for this one. While I did suggest that we make a...
2 comments:
I LOVE THE THINGS KIDS SAY!! And I love you for sharing them.
Ha!! That's funny! My friend's kid just asked her if God farts. He said that if He does, it probably smells like rotten candy, because, "Farts smell rotten, but God is good, and candy is good, so His farts probably smell like rotten candy."
Post a Comment