Sunday, June 18, 2017

I'm So Hot!

Today looked like this:

  • Wake up (over the course of an hour or so).
  • Clean up stuff for a yard sale.
  • Be outside for 3 hours at said yard sale, in 95+ degree weather on a day with a UV index of 9/10.
  • Get really hot.
  • Bypass lunch and just take a long nap while Soren naps.
  • Realize I got a little sunburned outside.
  • Talk with my husband about dinner and decide to eat out because it's so hot neither of you feels like cooking.
  • Take the kids to Chick-fil-a for an hour or so. Enjoy the A/C and the indoor playground.
  • Decide that since I skipped lunch I deserve some ice cream.
  • Visit the Grocery Outlet across the parking lot from Chick-fil-a.
  • Discover you have a really good problem.
  • Bring the following home:


My Saturday night totally looks better than yours. Don't deny it! ;-)

No comments:

Blessed

We live in an old house that has settled unevenly over the years. As a result, some windows and doors stick while others are difficult to ke...