Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

We just got back from our latest perinatology appointment/ultrasound.  Turns out the baby is big (what a surprise - NOT) and they want to induce me early.  They'll do a test on Tuesday, November 22 to see if his lungs are developed and, if all is well, I'll be induced Tuesday evening or Wednesday.  Robb thinks I'm a little weird for wanting to wait until after school Wednesday, but it's the last day of school that week and it's a minimum day, so I figure - why not?  It's not like I'll be living it up on Thanksgiving either way (at least not in the traditional, eat-till-you-pop way.)  At any rate, thirteen days max and we're parents!!!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Exciting! Random thought, but if Scrapper is born on the 23rd, his birthday will fall on Thanksgiving in 2017. =) I can't wait to meet him!

Blessed

We live in an old house that has settled unevenly over the years. As a result, some windows and doors stick while others are difficult to ke...