Monday, October 24, 2011

Baby Shower

So Saturday was my baby shower for the "locals."  I say that jokingly because the main party planner (who else but the fabulous Shaine Klima Athey?) is only local to San Jose in that she lives in the greater Bay Area.  And my sister-in-law came and also helped out a bit too, and she lives 2.5 hours away.  At any rate, Shaine and another friend (Tiffany) planned and executed a fabulous Very Hungry Caterpillar-themed shower.  It was awesome, and I am increasingly impressed by Shaine's mad baking/decorating skills.  Unfortunately, I neglected to take pictures, so we'll have to wait and hope Shaine got some good ones.  I am greatly blessed with some truly amazing friends!!!!!

No comments:

Blessed

We live in an old house that has settled unevenly over the years. As a result, some windows and doors stick while others are difficult to ke...