Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blessed
We live in an old house that has settled unevenly over the years. As a result, some windows and doors stick while others are difficult to ke...
-
Well, we've finally got some news. Thursday morning at 7:30 I was fixing my breakfast when a loud knock called me to the door. I opened ...
-
For the last five days bedtime has gone quite well, and I really have to give kudos to Robb for this one. While I did suggest that we make a...
-
Apparently this was a local newscaster who always enjoyed good health but who was diagnosed with terminal colon cancer and only had a few we...
3 comments:
YAY!!! That's awesome. I'm glad you'll have that :) It'll be great.
DOUBLE HOORAY!!!
So glad Mom can come! There is just something about having your mom help you with your own new baby that is priceless, and I KNEW I would not be able to fill her shoes. =)
Love and hugs,
Libby
Yea!!!! I KNOW that is a load off your mind. It will be wonderful to see your Momma again.
Post a Comment