Sunday, January 3, 2016

Sweet Surprise

Apparently there was a lot of audience participation today in Sharing Time. I was told the kids were called up and asked to share their name and what they like. (You know: "My name is Ben and I like to play video games.") The primary pianist found me after church to tell me about Farren's comments.  I was a tad nervous to hear her report, because Ren typically acts silly and uses little boy (i.e. bathroom) humor to be funny when he's in front of people, but according to my friend, he said "My name is Farren and I like to give my mommy hugs and kisses."

I think this mommy's heart just grew three sizes bigger!

No comments:

Blessed

We live in an old house that has settled unevenly over the years. As a result, some windows and doors stick while others are difficult to ke...