Sunday, July 13, 2014

Phone Dump

So...um...all this stuff happened in June, too. :-)

Hanging out with cousins Violette and Zoe (late June). 



Being a "tographer", like Daddy. 


Saying goodbye to Grandpa Mike and Grandma Annie before they left for Idaho (mid June).


He decided Grandpa Harrison's shoe rack was a cot (mid June). 

This is what happens when he gets ahold of my phone: toddler selfies. 


Ren usually gives me a really hard time with hats, but on this particular morning (early June?) he noticed the hat on top of his teddy bear and told me he needed to wear it. When he was all dressed he informed me that he looked "very handsome." :-)

3 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE his selfies- he's got the cutest cheesy grin I've ever seen! The girls absolutely adore him- I think I might come over and steal him to stay at our house when the baby comes and the girls are out of school. :-)

And your haircut is adorable. I could never pull that off- my face isn't cute enough.

Shalmeno said...

Your plan sounds good to me! And you have beautiful hair - why would you want to cut it? (Mine was in unbelievably bad condition and I didn't realize it. That's part of what made it so difficult to deal with "long".)

Alene Harrison said...

Love the pictures! Also it makes me so happy when our grandchildren enjoy each other and want to be together. I'm glad you are close enough to see Quinn and Heather and the girls from time to time; once Blake leaves, Ren will be way too far away.

Blessed

We live in an old house that has settled unevenly over the years. As a result, some windows and doors stick while others are difficult to ke...