Don't want to lose this, so I'm posting it here. A friend shared the link with me; it's from www.glutenfreeonashoestring.com and make delicious GF sugar cookies. Ren helped me (I should have taken pictures), and they have his seal of approval, too.
http://glutenfreeonashoestring.com/soft-frosted-sugar-cookies/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blessed
We live in an old house that has settled unevenly over the years. As a result, some windows and doors stick while others are difficult to ke...
-
Well, we've finally got some news. Thursday morning at 7:30 I was fixing my breakfast when a loud knock called me to the door. I opened ...
-
For the last five days bedtime has gone quite well, and I really have to give kudos to Robb for this one. While I did suggest that we make a...
-
In the last two months my hair has gone from this: To this: To this (whoops!): To this (taken today): I actua...
No comments:
Post a Comment