Saturday, January 10, 2009

What??? No scissors???

Christmas break was great. We visited family, ate LOTS of holiday treats, spent some time at Joshua Tree, and even managed to make an Advent calendar. (More on that later. Perhaps.) Then school started again.

My class has been really good, actually, and I've been enjoying work. But now I have to attend a Professional Development. Not just any PD, but one that lasts FIVE DAYS. And they didn't put any scissors in our table boxes. How am I supposed to entertain myself? So far I've been pretty good and only made a post-it countdown of 10 minute intervals. Hopefully I won't get as crazy as I did last time. Only time will tell, right? (And maybe me. On here. In a few days...) :-)

No comments:

Blessed

We live in an old house that has settled unevenly over the years. As a result, some windows and doors stick while others are difficult to ke...